Saturday 7 December 2013

Hello to all my friends - introduction to my new blog

Dia duit a thabhairt duit go leir agus failte, (Hello to you all and welcome)

I am setting up this new blog as a way of sharing my poems - the novel I have started writing (my first) and my philosophy with you all - especially my current friends who are very important to me and hopefully new friends with join in as well and they will be most welcome. I will aim to add a new post at the very least, each week but hopefully more often.

I hope that you enjoy sharing with me and get some pleasure out of reading my works. 

Take care all of you and be safe. (Rosemary, thanks for the advice and much welcomed help - Mo ghra thank you for being you and thank for everything. ) 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have this up and running. Many thanks to Rosemary for her assistance, and I just do what I can when I can. Is brea liom tu, mo ghra. <3

    ReplyDelete